Click here to return to main conference page.
Buddhism & Technology: YouTube Playlist
- “Buddhism, Technology, and a Question for Joseph Needham”, presented by T. H. Barrett
- “The Astronomical Work of Monk Yixing 一行 (673–727) and its Enduring Legacy in the Song to Ming Periods”, presented by Jeffrey Kotyk
- “Machine Learning, Plant Learning, and the Destabilization of Buddhist Psychology”, presented by Charles Goodman
- “The Mind Beyond the Atom: Lozang Gyatso and the Logical Problems of Brain Science and Materialist Biomedicine”, presented by Matthew King
- “‘机器之心’—上座部阿毗达摩视角下的人工智能之分析”, presented by Xiao Han
- “The Ambiguity of Digital Ruins: the Ephemerality and Impermanence of Virtual Spaces”, presented by Jessica Falcone