Click here to return to the main conference page.
Transmission of Buddhism in Asia and Beyond: Youtube Playlist
- “Why Decorate Caves with Meditation Scenes?”, presented by Eugene Wang 汪悅進
- “Xuanzang in Paris: The Japanese Transmission of Buddhist India to 19th-century Europe”, presented by Max Moerman
- A Historical Study of the Transmission of the Sutra of the Buddha’s Mother—With Texts and Images as Its Center”, presented by Zhang Xiaoyan 張小豔
- “How was Sanskrit Taught in the Tang?”, presented by Shuheng (Diana) Zhang 張舒姮
- “Killing the Enemy by Using a Human Effigy: Tibetan Tantric Buddhist Ritual in Tangut and Mongolia”, presented by Shen Weirong 沈衛榮
- “From ‘Jingguan’ to Buddhist Temples: Dealing with Providing Salvation to Fallen Soldiers during the Sui and Early Tang”, presented by Lei Wen 雷聞