Click here to return to the main INALCO Intensive Program page.
Schedule for the Intensive Program on Buddhism
July 6-24, 2019 INALCO. Paris, France
- Segment 1 (July 6-17)
- July 6 (Saturday): arrival
- July 7 (Sunday): free
- July 8-12: seminars (location: Séminaire polonais de Paris)
Segment 1 (Heirman, Chen)
|Date & Time||Session 1
|Jul 8 (Monday)||Chen-1||Chen-2||Heirman-1||Heirman-2|
|Jul 9 (Tuesday)||Chen-3||Heirman-3||Vincent Goossaert (3:00pm -5:00pm, INALCO)|
|Jul 10 (Wednesday)||Chen-4||Chen-5||Heirman-4||Heirman-5|
|Jul 11 (Thursday)||Chen-6||Chen-7||Pascal Bourdeaux (3:00pm -5:00pm, INALCO)|
|Jul 12 (Friday)||Heirman-6||Heirman-7||Daniela Campo (3:00pm -5:00pm, INALCO)|
- July 13 (Saturday): tour 1 (Musée national des Arts asiatiques-Guimet 吉美國立亞洲藝術博物館)
- July 14 (Sunday): break
- Intersegmental Conference and Student Forum (July 15-17)
2.1. July 15-16 (Monday- Tuesday): the 2nd International Workshop of the Chinese Buddhism (location: Séminaire polonais de Paris) 第二届现代中国宗教国际工作坊，现确定有李四龙（北京大学）、宣方（中国人民大学）、王颂 (北京大学)、付海晏（华中师范大学）、李建欣（中国社会科学院）、陈进国（中国社会科学院）、Benjamin Brose (University of Michigan)、蒋海怒（浙江理工大学）、Daniela Campo (Stralsboug University)、朱丽霞（上海交通大学）、周娅（云南大学）、王建新（兰州大学）、戴莹莹（四川大学）、翁彪（陕西师范大学）参加。
2.2. July 17 (Wednesday): Youth Forum (location: Séminaire polonais de Paris)
- Segment 2 (July 18-24)
3.1. July 18-22: Seminars (location: Séminaire polonais de Paris)
Segment 2 (Brown, Ji)
|Date & Time||Session 1
|Jul 18 (Thursday)||Student Forum||Student Forum||Stéphane Arguillère (3:00pm -5:00pm, INALCO)|
|Jul 19 (Friday)||Brown-1||Ji-1||Benjamin Brose (3:00pm -5:00pm, INALCO)|
|Jul 20 (Saturday)||Ji-2||Ji-3||Brown-2||Brown-3|
|Jul 21 (Sunday)||Ji-4||Ji-5||Brown-4||Brown-5|
|Jul 22 (Monday)||Brown-6||Ji-6||Jiang Hainu (3:00pm -5:00pm, INALCO)|
3.2. July 23 (Tuesday): Tour 2 (佛光山法華禅寺)
3.3. July 24 (Wednesday): Departure
- The courses will be held at the conference room at the Séminaire polonaise de Paris (http://seminariumpolskie.fr/fr/reservation-de-chambre), 11 rue Jules Guesde, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux. The accommodation for professors is at the Séminaire polonais. The breakfast place is at your accommodation place. The lunch and dinner place is at the Accueil Saint Paul (https://filsdelacharite.org/maison-daccueil/presentation/), 22 rue de l’abbé Derry, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux. It takes 5 minutes from one place to another.
- It takes 1 hour from the accommodation places to the INALCO. The lectures will be held at the Salle 5.09 (75 pers.), Inalco, 65 rue des grands moulins, 75013 Paris. All the events held at the INALCO are open to public.
- Due to the constraint of meal schedule (breakfast at 8h00-9h00, lunch at 12h30-13h30 and dinner at 19h30 for two nights), we have only 3 and a half hours (9h00-12h30) in the morning.
- In this schedule, I arranged 1.5 hours per session for 7 sessions for each one of the four teachers.
- We could have 6 lectures given by invited teachers.