Return to the main conference page.
- “What is local Buddhism, and where can we find it?”, Timothy Brook
- “Buddhism in Local Society: The 1313-1314 Restoration of the Traveling Palace”, Barend ter Haar
- “Refreshed Revival: Success of Baohua Mountain in the Eighteenth Century China”, Mariia Lepneva
- “復興再發：十八世紀中國寶華山的成就”, Mariia Lepneva 黎培娜
- “Writings on pedagogy by a village schoolteacher from the 19th century Sichuan”, Johanna Lidén
- “Mental Photography and the formation of the global brain in China”, Eugene Wang